Top 5 reasons to attend PLM 2014
- Establish or enhance a PLM strategy and roadmap that delivers planned results
- Optimize product development through improved specification and recipe management
- Plan, allocate, and prioritize project funding to support strategic product investment decisions
- Ensure product traceability, continuous quality assurance, and streamlined product development
- Extend PLM functions using SAP HANA and mobile capabilities
Attending Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2013 achieved the goal of learning more about PLM. Sessions such as Collaborative PLM in SAP were straightforward and useful. The results of this conference allow me to recommend future events to colleagues.